Cathy makes a fool of herself over the next year...


...This is justified by the fact that it is all for a very good cause!

I am raising as much money as humanly possible for Practical Action - a development charity who aim to change lives with simple solutions. Their motto is 'Technolgy changing poverty'. I will be posting plenty of information about the work that they do and latest news throughout my fundraising venture. This is their website.

This blog is the first stop for you to laugh at my fundraising attempts, the majority of which will be unashamedly ridiculous in nature! There will be plenty of updates on what's going on, photos just for your amusement and I will keep you in the know about all the events which will be organised over the coming year. For anyone who knows me, there should be NO DOUBT that these will be well worth attending - I have MANY ideas and am beginning to organise various unusual and/ or crazy events to suit everyone. A good time is pretty much GUARANTEED!


If you think I'm crazy normally, you ain't seen nothin' yet!! Even I am not entirely sure of the lengths to which I will have to go to raise this money, so let's get this thing started and find out!!

Thursday 14 July 2011

There are not enough pictures in this blog...

....So here's one:

There are no photos of me doing stupid things yet, so I drew a picture on paint. It's a Llama!

Also, I will try to rectify this gross inbalance in future posts.



This is the same Llama breathing fire. Why? Because that makes everything more fun and exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment